Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last of the Finest...

İşte geldik en sevdiklerime: nişan hatıraları küçük kutularımız! Hepsini de annemle birlikte tek tek hazırladık. Önce küçük porselen kutucuklar aldım. İçine uğur böcekleri yapıştırdım. Daha sonra hepsini aldığım keselerin içine koydum ve son olarak ise -ama en zahmetlisiydi- isimlerimizin ve tarihin yer aldığı kartondan çıktılar alıp onları bu keselerin üstüne zımbaladım. Kutucukların bir sürü farklı deseni vardı, e tabi kendime her desenden birer tane ayırdım:)


Here are my favorites: Little porcelain boxes! I bought lots of these boxes and put ladybirds in them. Also bought transparent pouches to put the boxes in it. Lastly I prepared printouts that has our names and the date which was the most difficult one I guess. These boxes has different patterns and I saved all of them for me of course:)

Bu nişan hatıralarını koymak içinse hasır bir sepeti yine kurdelelerle ve çikolatadan kalan güllerle süsledik. Tabi işin en güzel kısmı ise bu kutucukların biraz geç akla gelmesi ve erken gidenlere daha sonradan verilmesi oldu.

We also prepared basket to put the boxes. But the funny thing is that I remembered to give them a little late so the people who left early couldn't get it. 







 have a nice day!!

7 comments:

  1. The boxes are so pretty.I love the little floral pattern on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mine too!I put heart in my favorite one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boxes are beautiful!!! So simple and girly!

    xojw
    yellowvoices.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so pretty!! perfect for a tea party!

    Kisses,
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute boxes !!!

    Have you seen my look of today ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayy ne güzel görünüyorlar,kutunun içindeki uğur böceğini de çok sevdim;)

    ReplyDelete